Friday, November 9, 2012

Time

    Today I want to acknowledge that sometimes it takes time for the LORD to prepare us to widen our tent.  Lately I have heard these statements a lot.  "This is something I never thought about but the LORD is opening my heart."  I have had friends have dreams and other friends say "wow I just keep running into this."  

    You see we are stubborn little humans.  Often thinking about how we can't do this.  How would I have the patience?  How would I have the room?  How could we do that, I already feel so full?  Well here is what I have to say if that is what you are praying/asking....your heart has already been captured.  It is just a matter of time until you surrender and realize the LORD will take care of all those minor details.  Because you see to him those are minor things.  

    Just sit and wait as he strips away the fear, the anxiety, the worry, and he slowly draws you to the child(ren) he has chosen for you.  Adoption is God's plan for every family because you are adopted already!  You are in his forever family and it is a blessing for you to be someones forever family as well.


John 14:18  I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

2 comments:

  1. Right, it is more than okay to wait for His time. We have to wait for His time! He prepares our hearts for the road He sends us down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And sometimes we go from caution to anxiously waiting for a phone call :) Can't wait until you get your call and we are posting your gotcha day!

      Delete