Tuesday, November 1, 2016

National Adoption Month

It's that time of year when I try to pick up my blog and try to blog everyday.  I might be successful and I might not be but I will do my best.  This year I am going to try to tackle some new ideas this year.  If you have a subject surrounding foster care and adoption you would like me to tackle let me know and I will do my best.  I will even try to rope the hubby into writing a post this month.

So I will leave this post plain and simple I challenge everyone to pray this month.  Pray everyday for orphans.  For children who find themselves in foster care.  For parents who have had their children removed from their home.  For Judges.  For Social workers.  For foster parents.  For adoptive parents. For everyone else involved with children in the varying forms of care.  And as we should always do ask the LORD what he is calling you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment