Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 months

10 months ago we received a phone call that would change our lives and grow our family.  10 months ago they asked us to pick up little man.  We didn't know if he would stay forever or just for a little while.  What we did know was that we loved him instantly.  He was one day old plopped into my arms by the nurse.  I looked him over just like when the girls were placed in my arms, studying every detail of his face.  I knew I needed to leave to get things ready for him but I didn't want to.  Not one bit I just wanted to stay and hold him all night.  I left though and went home to prepare for him.

That day there was only one thing I knew I loved him.  I didn't know how long he would stay or how he wouldn't be the only way our family grew that day.  The weeks to come it became clear I family hadn't grown by one it had grown by 10+.

At church on Sunday the sermon was about how the LORD leaves you bread crumbs but you don't see the the whole picture as he is leading you.  This is so true of our story with little man.  He is a blessing beyond any other and the happiest little boy I know.  Thank you LORD for bringing so many blessings through our little man.


No comments:

Post a Comment